Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ass on the floor

I broke a damn nail.  Right middle finger. 


Proud mother of a new mattress pad

Happy New Year!  I'm going back on my Protein Power diet lifestyle.  Check it.  I have many things to look (good for) forward to this year.  I'm going to Vegas for my friend's bach party in June, and July I'll be in my first ever real grown up wedding party.  Yes, my first time.  Never a bridesmaid never a bride.  HA!  Quality not quantity I guess!

Furballz update:  My cats are raw noodle crazy.  They'll RIP boxes of noodles open and gnaw on them for as long as I don't notice.  And the boyf decided he's gonna start feeding Panda raisins.  No reason.

Let's see, what else.  I got a new In Shape magazine in the mail today so I think I'll mosey on over to the YMCA tomorrow.     

OH real exciting:  I'm currently downloading an app called 8mm that takes 'old time' movies on your iphone.  Sweet!  I'll upload one to my youtube soon... Speaking of iPhone I hate Apple.  My screen has shattered on my iPhone 4 and being the cheapskate that I am, I'm waiting until someone fixes it for me.  No luck so far.  I dropped my phone a total of 3 1/2 feet out of my coat pocket as I was bending over in the parking garage to pick up my dropped keys.  Splat.  Quality products ya got there Mr. Appledick. 
 


I just had a flashback of a dream I had last night.  The statement that I typed above made me remember it "I'm waiting until someone fixes it for me".  Funny how things like that work - the statement had nothing to do with the dream but it triggered something that made me remember the dream.  And already I've forgotten that part of the dream I just remembered.  All I know is that it was a super significant part of the dream!  Oh laugh.

K I'm done for now.   Peace freaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment